Tuesday 8 December 2009

Card Parties in Yorkshire area

I am now booking card parties for 2010.

Usual times are

Monday evenings
Tuesday mornings
Thursday evenings
Friday afternoons
Saturdays
Sundays

I will come to your playgroup, church group as well as to your own home. Anyone who hosts a party gets a free bottle of wine as a thank you, as well as some free cards.

No minimum amount of guests required, and no hard sell! I don't give a big speech or anything, just bring my cards to you, and allow you to choose at your own leisure.

My handmade cards are unique, whimsical, and one of a kind, and priced from only 50p.

I can also bring supplies and do demonstrations on card making. I particularly enjoy working with children, and will happily come to children's parties and events.

Simply call 07843 735306 or email chloemcgenn@gmail.com

NB I have a current CRB check from 2 volunteering positions, both with Leeds City Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment