Sunday 6 November 2011

This week - meet the designers!

Starting today, I'm going to introduce you to all the designers in my shop! There are so many of us in here now, I want to take some time with each one.

Today, obviously, I'll start with me. I'm an artist, I started painting 3 years ago, but I've always made stuff. I really flourished at college doing an access course in art, when I finally got to grips with sculpture. Now I make small enough sculptures to fit on jewellery. In an ideal world, I'd make my living from selling my odd little wire sculptures, handsewn recycled toys and paintings, but instead I'm focused at the moment on making things people would like to wear, and gifts they'd like to give other people.

Whilst I love making jewellery, I get a buzz off running my shop, and having new and exciting designers, as well as the best in the business. I like finding new quirky things I just know people will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment