Monday 16 March 2009

Plans

Darren from Big Paw Gifts is coming over on Wednesday night to discuss 'sale or return' on my cat art. He has a website which sells pet related gifts, like photo frames, clocks, toys and paintings.

I have 5 paintings and some greetings cards I can let him have. He'll be putting them on the website, and taking them round craft fairs, which means that if I don't go to a craft fair, some of my work will still be there.

So for now, I'd better focus on pet paintings for a while. They're what I like painting anyway, but now I have a reason to paint them. I've got a couple of paintings planned after our trip - one of the church at Rudding park, one of the crumbling castle in Knaresborough, and then I want to do a series of shop counters and or craft fair tables, with portraits of people who inspire me (the first was obviously Heidi's sweet shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment