Monday 3 October 2011

Winning! A sort of 'What I wore today' post

I won the award for Best Jewellery - in Leeds, I hasten to add, not the UK. It was unexpected, and all a bit ridiculous. I wore a pineapple covered dress, matching sunglasses, a hat based on a pineapple, and the most ludicrous shoes you've seen in your life.


giving the speech - something like 'I don't know what to say, but thanks' and then I mentioned Bird's Yard


the shoes - I'm having trouble walking today


The hat - made by Melissa Dawson of Parlour Millinery, who was also up for Best Local Designer. Bo Carter with the orange jacket won this category. I'll probably talk more about her another day


Michelle with her award for Best Vintage, and me with my award - you can see the jewellery I chose better in this. Recycled blue multi chain necklace, vintage metal button bracelet and dragonfly earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment