Saturday 6 June 2009

Birthdays

My birthday isn't until November, but I know exactly what I want this year. I want to have finished writing my book!

I'm currently condensing my whole personal blog including photos and paintings, to tell the story of my life while I was 33. It's my lucky number, and the one I always use along with Pesky for all my online nicknames.

I wasn't sure whether I'd make it to my 34th birthday, so it took me a while to start writing it. Now I know I'll be around, I've made a proper start on it.

Here's a sneak preview of the cover

book
Last year I didn't look forward to my birthday

birthday

But then my husband sent a barbershop quartet to work. Awesome!

birthday2

1 comment:

  1. how cute! good-luck getting the book together. 3/4 of the way through!

    ReplyDelete