Tuesday 5 May 2009

Etsy Blogger of the Month

This month it's the turn of CREATEaTHOUGHT


"There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up the pen and writes. ~William Makepeace Thackeray"


The shop announcement includes this fantastic quote which I haven't come across before - it's perfect for what is being sold.


Whilst the shop has art cards and finger art (rings), the really interesting thing for me is the range of journals. I particularly like the miniature journals, and they'd make great little gifts for children, particularly as they'd be cheap to post

This art journal set is also good value, and would make a good gift for someone who you know is trying to be more creative, or just a treat for yourself.

The only thing that is slightly irksome for someone in the UK is that I need to convo for a shipping price. I'm sure this lovely lady will get back to me, but I really like to see a price when I'm browsing, or I usually forget all about it.

3 comments:

  1. Great feature. Nicely done.

    I always worry I'm going to forget my monthly 'homework' too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will ship anywhere just need to convo for a price change, I know its irritating but post in the US is weird with prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature, and if there is anything you want you get a special etsybloggers discount!

    ReplyDelete