Friday 15 May 2009

Get It Off Your Chest! week - raffle to raise funds for MIND

I've decided to run an online raffle to raise some funds for MIND.

MIND is a charity in the UK which aims to bring about better mental health, and better understanding of mental health. They're currently running 'Get it off your Chest!' week, which is being supported by the marvellous Stephen Fry.



Until the end of May, I'm going to be running this raffle. To donate, click the button below. The donation amount is empty, but as long as you donate at least £1 I'll put your name in the hat. If you're drawn out, you can choose ANY painting from my art currently for sale! Anything!

Almost everything will be donated to MIND - the only thing I will be keeping will be the cost of posting it to you (and this is only because I currently don't have a job myself due to my mental health)

For my art currently available to see what you could win see here. If you win, and there's nothing you like, I'll do a commission!








DONATE BY CLICKING HERE IF THE ABOVE BUTTON DOESN'T WORK!

I'll be pimping this on live journal, facebook, twitter and anywhere else I think of for the next two weeks. Please repost the link if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment